Terms of Hire
We do not charge a cancellation fee except where the delivery driver has already left to make the delivery.
In this case we charge 50% of the hire price. Payment for all hires is cash or cheque on delivery.
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- Age limits apply to the toddler and children’s castles. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
- No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable. (to avoid choking & mess).
- All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
- No smoking near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. For 3-6 year olds a maximum of 7 at a time is recommended and for 7 -13 a maximum of 6 at a time.
- Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
- The blower at the back may have a safety reset button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- No units can be used outside when there is snow or ice on the ground or the air temperature is lower than 5 degrees.
- If extra cleaning or repairs are necessary a minimum of £10 will be added. The hirer will be charged the full cost of any repairs made necessary due to damage sustained during the hire period.
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
Before hiring an inflatable, the hirer must sign a disclaimer stating their agreement to the following conditions:
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.